Pumpkin and aubergine risotto with pomegranate and mozzarella
- 1 large aubergine, cut in half
- 200g pumpkin, skinned and diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil (Olitalia)
- 1 knob butter (Valio)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 glass Arborio rice (Lamb brand)
- 100ml white wine
- 3 glasses hot vegetable stock
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella (Galbani)
- 50g grated Parmiggiano (Galbani)
- 100ml cream
- 2 tbsp pomegranate kernels
Click here to win with Aceline
Start this recipe by placing the aubergine half and diced pumpkin on a large baking tray and season with salt, pepper and olive oil. Bake in the oven at 200°C for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, scoop out the flesh for the aubergine and keep the skins. Meanwhile, soften the onion, garlic and rosemary together in the butter and a drop of oil for 4 minutes, then add in the rice and cook for 1 minute. Splash in the wine to evaporate, season with salt and pepper. Pour in the stock slowly and cook the risotto for 10 minutes before adding in the baked diced pumpkin and chopped roasted aubergine. Continue to cook until the rice is ready. Remove off the heat and stir in the cream, Parmiggiano and rip in half of the mozzarella. To serve, scoop the risotto into the aubergine skins and serve with the remaining mozzarella ripped on top, extra grated Parmigiano and pomegranate.
Search randomly for similar recipes prepared by one of our chefs below. Most recipes include programme link at the bottom of the same page.
Search randomly any recipe prepared by one of our chefs below. Most recipes include programme link at the bottom of the same page.