Pea falafel with garlic and mint mayo and flatbreads
- 100g frozen peas, defrosted (Emborg)
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Zest 1 lemon
- Juice ½ lemon
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 egg (Le Naturelle)
- 1-2 tbsp flour
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Olive oil for frying
- 1 packet small garlic naan or round pita (Leicester)
For the mayo:
- 3 tbsp garlic plant mayo (Hellmann’s)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Finely grated zest ½ lemon
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
Click here to win with Aceline
For the falafel, just blitz all the ingredients together. If possible, chill for 30 minutes then roll into patties and brown in a pan with a little olive oil. You can alternatively bake in the oven. Mix all the ingredients together for the amy, warm up the flat bread in the oven and serve together with the pea falafel.
Search randomly for similar recipes prepared by one of our chefs below. Most recipes include programme link at the bottom of the same page.
Search randomly any recipe prepared by one of our chefs below. Most recipes include programme link at the bottom of the same page.